Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First of March



hello march!!
Time FLIES~!
really!! i thought yesterday, the day yesterday were just CNY~
First day of March is my first day of test,
all the data absorbed to my mind on the day before,
ALL GONE.
the fragments are appeared in my mind,
but i couldn't sort out the complete data.
DoinkssSS !

After test, we faster head to SSD to collect our tee shirt,
SUNWAY TEE!
nice right?! unbelievable i'm taking S size~
~.~
only left grey colour for S size, but i ♥ it so much!
V
V
V


the SUC tee~ ^.^


The crazy one in the house!
Sorry for ss-ing~ @@


p/s: i 'm POOR here! so regret dint buy Jay's concert ticket due to my broke condition. I'm gonna save money for vacation. Sister adviced me rather keep the money not to watch tiny-like-ants Jay chou and go for vacation. Bear the eagerness, and go for better life! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment