Tuesday, November 23, 2010

-The Past-



This time i back to hometown, is the most people asked me the same questions.....


" Eh, you have bf??? who's that?? intro la, don't be so selfish .."
"your ex bf.....bla bla bla"

The greatest number of people doubt about my past, they curiuos the reason of breaking up.

It's a secret which ever keep in my heart, i never tell them if he/she is not my closest buddy.

I can tell is he is a flirty guy, i don't know why he can hurt girls like the water flowing everywhere. Now, he got the retribution. What he has done will exact on the people who he love. i'm not cursing but just wanna tell everyone about this. :)

So that, i will not be the third party, break people relationship with trickery. This is me......

The past happen two years ago, hope it will fade and not stay in my heart forever.......

No comments:

Post a Comment