Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I ♥ Snowgurt ~!


Say hello to Nov!
my class arrangement getting hectic and hectic,
NOT FUN AT ALL !!!
what i can say
Just like all the materials all cooked in a POt,
lessor time to rest as i don't want myself to become a nerd,
will spent 3 hours to watch drama~hanging around with frieds~

Ta Danggggg!!
Dig out my new Love ♥ ♥
Instead of Snowflakes,
this is another freshly adoration ^^




I went there with Christine aka our chris chris~
The so delightful pink colour one is D.I.Y by chris,
and the superb ugly one is made by me



** Plain yogurt flavour+ straberry **

** Yogurt + mango **
It tastes nice!!



The shop's deco attracted me the most!
It's everything in PiNk
can't believe that the bed,bedsheet, pillow all are in pink too!


She always escaped from my lens,
i forced her to smile on it!
*WINK* =D
see~ so cute!


Camwhore time
We talked bout gossipsss non stop,
she got so many things to share with me
as she just fall in the new relationship~
hehe! so happy for her!
i wish her bf can love her more n more with full of lovessss



What an enchanting place~


Oh no~~~~~~~~
we were almost done with it,
means that we're leaving very soon,
Despite the cashier keep staring at us,
and wonder why we still sitting there and crap non-stop
haha!! we are thick-face-galsss


Before we left, we saw a pretty good looking guy walk in to the shop,
he is just so like Daniel Wu,
haha! maybe i gone insane or too exaggerate on it?
Whatever~~
Enjoying hard time+ sweet time at the same time
This is my life! +.+

No comments:

Post a Comment