Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wish List Fulfill for my Holidaee!

**I got a list of plan for my Holiday~!~!**
**List them down and make it**
** ^^ **
  • Shopping spree with Jasmine,Christine&yan yan.
  • Go for slimming bonus package at Kuchai Lama + a yum yum lunch! Tee Hee
  • Meet sister up & have tea with her~
  • Can't avoid it in my Life---- WORK WORK WORK!! but jobless now T,T
  • Another BBQ session at JS's house~
  • Meet my babes up is a must!
  • Go to college together and plan for my next new begin life! Yesh!
  • Go back hometown to celebrate father's day or take a rest. =) X
  • Finish my story book & a motivation author's novel. Go-!
  • Facial for repairing my dead skin T.T charm lor.....
  • Go for another 2 bonus package ~! before 30/6/2010
  • Do you think that is enough for me?? i dont think so.. xp many still lining up and come to my mind~~~~ TeeHee~


♥ ♥ Happy Holiday♥ ♥
to all my dearies♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment