Sunday, June 13, 2010

The diary of 5 days staying in Jas's house


Staying in friend's house wasn't a really savoury and socially acceptable,
because i'm disturbing people family day maybe,
family dinner do involve me this stranger or can consider a outsider,
><""""
Very uncomfortable feeling,
and very weird.....
BUT, they are so friendly untill i can't reject their offer,
i m in this condition again after my primary school and sec life,
friends always invite me this thick-face-fatty to their house!!
Zzz...back to here, Jasmine my senior and officially one of my best budd in my life,
♥ ♥we pillow talk, we share and we laugh!♥ ♥


HEHEHEHEHE!! see laugh like this little boy look like,
he is so cute! name Fai Fai, he is nephew of Jas but eh is always here,
i couldn't join them for swim due to some every month inconvenient case,../,\"""



SO FUN right ??!!??!!
after the 3rd day staying in Jas's house,
they gonna celebrate father's day in advance
@ Semenyih seafood restaurant,
her dad just ask me along,
@@"" paiseh, shy, embarrased again!
Ahdduuuiii....Zzzz


when we reached there, uncle Richard play with fai fai,
haha...he cried because uncle Richard rob his glove,
then he wuwuwuwu T.T so loudly..
xp cute lar him..

i ter-snap this photo so naturally but they dint realize,
if not Jas sure kill me soon~
Deng!
Deng!
Deng!
See~i love this photo so much!



before edit~

after edit`~~

nice view and panorama yea !♥ ♥

edited~~~

Jas's papa !uncle Alan~he is so nice to me!!
offer me alot of things and let me overnight for after exam due to some probem,
really no one friend in KL help me that much.,,
sincere from my heart,
really thanks them alot!


brother Lewis~~


and last but not least! their family!
so cute lar them! ♥ ♥

During the way we to go Semenyih,

we play and joke some more pat poh gangs there! hiak hiak!
unforgettable day !

=How nice my exam period =
**thanks JAsmine alot again !! Luppie u muchie~**
**muackkkss**

No comments:

Post a Comment