Monday, October 5, 2009

hooo......*TIRED*
After uploading all the photo,
I just realize i had a lot of memorable moments with their guys.
During this holiday,I did have many places to go~
Visit my grandma grandpa,
my 2nd mummy & daddy in this world*kaima*kaiye*
my cousin sisters & brothers,
my siblings,
my lovely jimui babe,
and my frensss too~~

The 1st day,i spent 6 and the half hours in the bus with my kaijie
We cant wait to go back to our warm home. ^^

She don't want to snap photo with me ..keke




When i reached,i straight away met him up,James.
We went for SINGK untill 4am,
no choice,he gonna back to UK after the day.
Long long time dint meet him already,
and i din't went to his farewell party,
*wasted*
I do miss him so much ^^


Thanks for your choco! I'minIt!


Babe Li and I were going to take photo shooting with Tpg DSRL,
The are great!
We spent whole day for the shooting,
It's tired! Exhausted! But was a meaningfull day~!


They Are Taiping DSRL!






Since we lost energy and waterless,
we took dinner at Sushi King with
brother,Li,Cross
Yum Yum~


Haha~I had making fun with my nephew~wahaha


My friend at KL,Kah kar
She came to taiping,
I admit that I'm not a good tour guider,
I simply bring her go for lake garden and try the genuine cate at Tpg.




He is Keefe Boy!
So cute is it??
I love him!
He is Tony bro and Cece lovely babe boy


This time back to Taiping,
I did change a new hair colour,^^
Nice??

We had prepare a simple birthday party for Babe Wei,
We took a dinner at The gate and take down the enjoyable moment~

Second round at New Box






♥ *KiSS* ♥




Before Kah Kar went back to KL,
We brought her to Lake garden for a walk,
and had a lots of fun there! =)










Daddy brought us to Panorama for dinner~
*Sweet*
My yourger sister



My Lovely Daddy Mummy,
I♥U
FOREVER!



Terribly,i had let people bang my car when i was in tesco,
But i wana met A su, no choice,
stilll took Hi tea at there....XD
Long time dint see her too. *miss*
On 1/10/09,
Is our Babe Wei's Bufdae!!!
She din't come back to taiping because had additional class,
And can't play candles with us this year,*wasted*
But nevermind,
We did a wish for her and take down by camera~^^
A video for her as well.
Preparing
*
*
*
Lighting
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Done! Yeepee!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

My house was celebrate for Mooncake festival too,
My friends came as well,
But.....i was drunk XD
Lousy right? That's why no photo for the night~
I reached KL yesterday,
back to busy life again,
wana study very hard now,
5 papers waiting for me to fight,
squeeze my brain,
Restless now! Because i had enough rest during this HollyDae!
*weee*

No comments:

Post a Comment