Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Further Decision to Make

Well well well,

Abandoned myself from blogging and online-ing was a sillly stupid behaviour
I can't stop myself from thinking who will find me from there
that you told me,
FB,MSN,FRENSTER..bla bla bla
But not the one who i wish,upset
Fine.....
I'm getting to give up myself,
try not to think about you,
we nothing from beginning untill now,right?
But,why i still dreamt of you last night?
OMGSHH, it was so terrible.


I felt so down recently,

because all of my classmate pass their paper 5 very well,

but now, i have to carry 5 subjects untill december.

It's much much heavy for me...=<

Anyone can push me or grant me privilege??

Wish me good luck anyway...thanks~

We gonna decide where and what to be continue after CAT programme,

well my friend in this college now,

they gonna change after this,

I wish to,but dont know my parents allow or not?

We getting stuck in this 2nd term,

the stuffs are damn ridiculous,

We gonna crazy there...

SET ME FREE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment