Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Joyfull Shopping Day

Damn killing me on monday and tuesday,
I finished Taxation class on Mon as usual,

then,something happen before the day,

So, I was so sleep & feel exhausted,
Faster dressed up myself and made myself snappy!

Then,gonna meet up my buddies =)

Lily & I were rushing for shopping,

We bought nice dress at bargain price~

So,we took dinner at欢喜地,Sg Wang


YuM YuM~♥









WE HAVING A LOTS OF FUN!

They *guys* are forced by us with taking the photo! XD



*HUG HUG*




*BIG HEAD LILY*







-I was looking at him while SMS-ing- XD


My BaBe, Li

*SWEET*




We took the last train after movie
While waiting friend's uncle to fetch us
*Let the photo shows our exciting moment*



We slept at 6.30 in the morning,

because we keep chatting with each other,

and overnight at Li's house~~

The next day,woke up at 11am,

super duper lack of sleep,

Again,went to Time Square with them~


Yahoooo!~~♥





Dinner at Madam Wong~
cheap and nice
You See~~
Li: Thumbs up!





Love this photo so much! muaks~

★A Very Happy Day★

No comments:

Post a Comment