Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is It A Liar???

An incident passed unnoticed.

It was happen in this afternoon

I was just at home alone,


A guy 'knock knock' my door.....

Originally, I'm not going to answer him...

But,i worry that he will break through the door and rape me... XD


He said that it was being helping an old man's cremation.

Because of the poverty of his family,

so, he was helping them to collect money from the neighbourhood.

My consciousness-raising immediately,

But still struggling a moment there,

At the end, i take out two bucks for helping the old man,

He is so pitiful....After a while, i was think that,

Is it the man come and collect the money with kind-hearted???

I was like cheated by him...*FEELING*

Anyway,just 2 bucks given, hopefully he is really to help them. ^^

Nowadays, the people just care about the money

They will do anything by fair means or foul.



p/s: Please be aware of this kind of people. Don't you just open the door and let them in. They will do whatever they can. Becareful...

No comments:

Post a Comment