Wednesday, June 3, 2009

-Free time lets me breath at here-
-I am so dizzy about my exam, it makes me breathless for times-
-SLEEPLESS,UNHAPPINESS,WORRIES,ANNOYANCE,DYSPHORIA....-
-I am so upset and unmotivated with them-
-Morale should be always be with me because i have my dearest one supporting me always =)-
-They are my loves one-
-They are my spirititual mainstay-
-Without them, i cant hold the line untill now-
-To goof of myself a liitle free time-
-Set myself free for a moment-
-But, its time to stop all of this-
-Its time to continue the frustrated stuff again-
-I end my apologize to them whose i hurt, I AM SO SORRY-
-My coercive sentimental and emotional drive me say out some offensive words-
-I should'nt give vent to you all,i just want to express myself forcefully-
-SORRY-

No comments:

Post a Comment