Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I AM TREATED NOT BE WORTH WHILE... T.T

I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U I HATE U!!!!!!
From the first day i met u, everyday i went back home with u by train, i cant imagine that you will treat me like that. I feel so sad, is it you are that kind of people said, kl people is so reality. You make me confused, i dont know we still can get bek so friend like the past, or we will be enemy. I wish the end of the story will not same as i expected. Although we are wrong from the first, but........haikss...... When office staffs phone me this afternoon, i m so shocked. You tell me the story but not sane as you told them. And some more said that i treat you hatred?? bull shit!!

I am very angry when i heard that! Is u treat me unfair but not me! SHIt shit shit!

Today, myself feel very guilty because i did some thing wrongly to my dearest housemate. i m so regret i did that. i am not purposely told to her fren about her private. I m so sorry, i not dare to tell her the thing i did because she will kill me n will not forgive me a long time. I just can voice out at here. I m so lousy with that.... T.T

I feel very unmotivated to go my coll anymore,tyhe people there are so scary... sweat.... XD

k lar~ thats all for tonite! nitez

No comments:

Post a Comment