Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My chinese new year 2012~


Has been neglect my blog for sometimes,
update my chinese new year to my friends
about my days with my family, buddies and cousinss!!
all the it~ let's the photos talk about it will be better than me
crapping non stop =p hehe~


This is the reunion dinner with my families~
all the sisters, daddy mummy and brother!
^^





I think our chinese new year was really boring?
went starbucks coffee shop with the cousins
but we did chit chatz and cousins made so much fun with me and younger sister!



tadahhhhh, the little cute cousin
ermmm.... quite far actually the relationship,
is my grandfather's brother's son's daughter
@@zzzZZZ


All right! the crazy night with my buddies!
at yin huey bola house have games, chit chat , meet up and take angpow session
emi mun, yinhuey bola, lawrence, cross , james, hui li, manyyyysss
LOL!!



we were not drunk,
but we act drunky!! xD



this rule for this round is
if there is somebody not making ugly enough, he /she must drink the bacardi 70% alcohol liquor.
we made really hard!
hahaha~



awwwww
the taiwan zai came back d!
finally!
ignore my red face* is actually the wallpaper reflector. haha




another reunion dinner with secondary mates
the lou sang session!!
^^


my abbe with me~ =D







Jimmy zai withme at sze theng house for steamboat!
the soup really delicious!
i miss it!

meet up session again at Sky bar taiping~
SSL hotel~
muahaha~love bunch of pitchass with them~
<3





ta danngggg,
that's poker and steamboat at sze theng house
thanks her for inviting me~
i miss her mama's cooking.
yummyyyy~
off course i miss her too ^^


Me and the pretty siblings,
sze theng and sze hui~



My chinese new year ended with around 10 days staying in hometown
have great and scrumptious meal everyday
i gained 2 kgs after this 2012 dragon year! :D

ohhhhollymama~~
*having keep fit session now*

^_____________^

No comments:

Post a Comment