Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A bundle of pictures

Recently, i love to use a software to edit photos
make them and bundle them together.
i realize, i use to edit the photos all in one.
i love it!
show it some of it here!!
my arts k! hehe!!
( a random post to update my blog and not letting it dead!)
^___________^



This photo taken in taiping after attending huey's brother wedding,
we went singk and a simple gathering =)




See the four crazie girls~
they are nice, they are my new friends =)
they went taiping and i am a part time tour leader
because was replacing huey >>> they busy woman!



yoyo~ i love this photo so much!
i can say the perfect of it~
i kinda like to make the photo blink blink plus love everywhere
haha~ spread my love!



my soulmate officially graduated!
attend her convo as i promised her. =)
see how happy she is! ^^


the no-eye-see pitcha in library!!!


the 2 people hangin out and singk day!
sing couple songs and we laugh whole night
you act boy? me? you?? hey me lah! is girl~ :P


Weeee~ weeesin she is~
so sweet right~ she said i am sexy in this look
oh shy! haha
is loong's birthday!


receive my 2011 christmas gift from roommate> KAzumi
oh? you think is a japanese? nope she is a typical chinese =)
thanks girl!


AHAHA~ this photo taken not long ago
hmmm....about couple minutes ago???
gonna fall sick, force to drink the BLACK! herbal tea!
really black! and me~ the pale face with final exam!!
wish me luck kay! =)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. So..we have the BLACK HOLE and BILL CLINTON with CK?
    Next we have OLIVER NORTH as your HO?
    Because we already have EDWARD MEESE as your FOCK EW?
    And now we got "PLAYFUL EMILY" who is BILLY BOO 222?
    LA- YEMEN - FLORIDA U - LOUISIANA and with DASSAULT- REDPATH who is the RED HAT 6. .....with LADY RED 50?
    See what we mean?
    It's not working.
    And the UNITED NATIONS stopped that clock with MANCHESTER....the watch, too....poor CAREY THIEL...what will happen with GREYHOUND RACING and CHRISTINE DORCHAK?
    I think I know.
    And so does NYBODIA MEL.

    ReplyDelete