Saturday, October 22, 2011

my-love-abbe ♥

Was so mad on a matter which i shouldn't feel upset or sad,
silly me, i think that night i was really gone insane because of my
GONNA-BURST-MIND

after studying non stop for mock exam.

Another girl- hak mai !
you know who you are,
my babe ,
sorry for that, not mean purposely to mad
but i was just so upset when i heard that.

Another si zha bor, you better buy me souvenirssSSSS
for me when you back,
if not i am going to take spanner chase you off
UNTILL PACIFIC OCEAN~!

Hey-you, mei yu!
your message makes me happy and don't say you din't do anything on me
it's mean alot to me~
be my listener although i keep shouting and without telling you why and what happen
:O

lastly, you you abbe
your chinese text
mean more to me,
we talked alot, although part of it are funnie sharing things,
HAHA!
not much i can express to you,
because we know all is the in US ^____^

Love you gurls
AND ALL I WANNA SAY IS

I
♥ U

No comments:

Post a Comment