Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The "Merry X mas" night

If i wear white dress in that night, would you sing this song to me~*

Beautuful in white- Shane


not sure if u know this
but when we first met
i got so nervous
i could't speak
in that very moment
i found the one and my life have found this
missing pieace
so as long as i live and love you
will have and hold you will heaven hold you
you look so beautiful in white
and from now to my very last breath
this day i'll cherish
you look so beautiful in white, tonight

what we have is timeless
my love is endless
and with this dream i say to the world
you're my every reason
you are all the i believe in
with all my heart i mean every word

oh you look so beautiful in white
oh~
so beautiful in white
tonight~

and if a daughter is what our future holds
i hope she has your eyes
finds love like you and i did yea
when she falls in love and we will let her go
i wont get down the aisle
she looks so beautiful in white
you look so beautiful in white~

No comments:

Post a Comment