Thursday, October 21, 2010

I GOT SO MUCH TO BLOG!!!!

Well Well Well,
i found out a superb most stupid joke i ever heard,
I always complaint about my hostel line was so silly and line-on-break!
Hahaha!! the freaking silly one was me !!
All is because i'm IT-numbskull,
I don't know have to remain the main page to online.
hard to explain~
So happening recently~
haha~just let my pictures talkkk~~




Celebrated in wong kok restaurant for Boss's birthday!
Mr.Kelvin Tel>> telephone?? =.=ll
his name on fb,he simply chg it just
because we have another fren name as Kelvin Teh,
V
V
V
Ta Dangggggg!!!




me&him ^^



*the brothers*


Wootttssss!
Time for fun!
we planned for BBQ loongg loongg time ago~
finally we made it,
hao shen's new house warming~
SS while lahh.


Emily& Rayes


The foods were insufficient
So,ciaoz to tesco and grab moreeee~
But, this two zha borr so busy buying sweettsss,
nanti gigi all gone~


Alllaahh~ this is just part of it..! =p


Seee~~so many foods,
but i was so hectic preparing the delicious fries,
so i just eat lil on that day~duiii


*ka chak!*
that tam jiak po dwn look on my camera~




My slave my slave~
my poor lil slave~
wanna write sth bad on my cup as a "猪"
but, he dont know how and become a miaoz "猫"
Hahahaha~!!! SO FUNNY!


*3 girls*




bleehhhh~still got lotsa photos yet no time to upload all~


Ding ding ding~~~
QQ in da House!
Poodle is so cute wehhhh,
my friend's cutie dog
cannot tahan lar.he is our alarm in the next morning,
Lick my whole face untill i awake =.=llll



Emily & monkey CJ ....
No kawan kawan all the times liao...
i scared ><""
Si gui~


p/s: I have the last paper tmr and gotto fly up high in the sky! G.K wait for me! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment