Thursday, August 26, 2010

What I Have Been Pass Through These days

Enter a new environment really made my life different,
met new peeps~new happening~brand-new accomodation,
although the ambience not really particularly fine,
but still can manage it ^^
Bunny left me after this 2 months time with me,
I am so upset without her in the coming months to prepare for war
See,She would do this when we went to library~
Hehe!! coz too short only can do this?? xp
V
V
V





Can stop laughing when i always refer back to this pic,
and she not resigned me to do so,
haha...i just acting only~
not took nap in library loh!




Steamboot time!!!
V^^V
Hahaha! My mouth cannot fit the orange lar
New kaki _Jenny tan~
she always tak OK lo,
i mean unsound mine. haha~




Besides the six days non-stop working,
Winter warmer was the spot of us!
Celebrated Kris's birthday over there~
41 n fung fung said, they choosen there because of the tablecloth
Zha Dou ~ xp





Our genius at the back!
stupid genius always talked rubbish ~
haha~
Break time used up by SS-ing in the class...hoho


The girls so clicked again!
41 and fung fung always left out there,
the last acca group photo
T.T
Bun Bun ~IMY ♥♥

-xoxo-
another outing will be very soon~
Homesick recently~
Back to visit mama daddy
Monday overnight at Jas house soon~
talk talk talk tok tok tok ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment